0.4.0 ~ 25 July 2021
* Autokroma Influx BETA4 :
- Support for Premiere Pro / Media Encoder 2020 onwards (v14+) and After Effects 2020 onwards (v17+)
- Support for Microsoft Windows 10 and Apple macOS Intel v10.14 (Mojave) onwards. Native Apple Silicon (ARM) not supported yet but might work through Rosetta2. Launch with "Open (Intel)" in the meantime if by default Adobe CC launches software in ARM
- Adobe will try to use Influx if it cannot import a file natively, for example when a specific file or codec is not supported (even if the container is supported by Adobe it could fail)
- Support for new .MKV .WEBM .AVI etc. containers on both Windows and maCOS as well as a lot of containers already supported by Adobe
- Use Premiere Pro DogEars feature to confirm that Influx is being used to decode the files
- Suffix your video files with .influx to import them with Influx instead of natively by Adobe, this way you will know for sure it's not Adobe decoding the files. Could be useful for troubleshooting Adobe and working around its bugs
- Support for Images Sequence
* Contact us to tell us about your needs and send us your files !
C:\Users\[ Your User Name Here ]]\AppData\Roaming\Autokroma\Influx\
debugLogs = true
disable = false
overrideAdobe = false
debugLogs = truewill write debugging logs, it will be useful to send us those files for inspection and bug fixing.
disable = truewill disable completely importing files with Influx.
overrideAdobe = truewill force your Adobe application to use Influx even for files that are natively supported by Adobe, useful mostly for debugging but we recommend against using this option in production.